Saturday, April 25, 2009

Improvising

I was really itching to run today. The kids were driving me nuts (Addi was here) and I knew my crazy pill wasn't going to kick in before I lost my mind. So I decided to make do with what I had and threw on my running shoes, grabbed the iPod, the kids and BOBd.

I put the babies in the stroller and planned to let Porter run along with me. I'd go slow. Or he could stand on the bar and hang on.

Well, our neighbor ended up coming by and she and her son hung around and walked with us for a ways. I didn't have my Nike+ on during this time.

After they decided to turn around and head home I loaded Porter up (ghetto-style!) and started to run! We didn't make it far before Porter was whining that Addi was kicking him, Addi was whining and it was lunch time.

All in all the recorded walk/run was 1.2 miles and 17 minutes. EEK.

No comments: